Gen Ultima Hydraulic Oil has supremely ability to retain optimum viscosity during operation in cold or hot temperatures, in order to consistently and effectively transmit power. High level antiwar hydraulic oil has capability to form a protective film on metal surfaces to prevent abrasion, scuffing, and contact fatigue. Special additives enhance lubricant performance, extend equipment life and counteract the process of oxidation, improve the thermal and hydrolytic stability. It is specially inhibitors of rust and corrosion to prevent the interaction of water or other chemicals to the metal surfaces. They were developed to meet the stringent requirements of severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as handling the critical requirements of other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and the high accuracy numerically controlled machine tools.
- Hydraulic oil to have low compressibility.
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Demulsified additives are incorporated to promote water separation from hydraulic fluids.
- Excellent hydrolytic and thermal stability.
- Good anti foaming and air release characteristics.
- Superior inhibitors of rust and corrosion to prevent the interaction of water or other chemicals.
Available Pack Size: 1 LT, 5 LT, 10 LT, 20 LT